This program of digitisation aims at enabling the spread of Vedic message and participation of people in the Vedic way of life, digitally. This project also strengthens the management of Vedic Institutes across the world. It also aims to improve the experience of members and non-members by enabling them to digitally interact and transact with those institutes. It also makes the services of these institutes more accessible.
The objective of this site is to introduce the digitisation program to you and invite like-minded individuals and institutions to join hands on this journey we have undertaken. We believe this journey has immense potential to impact lives for the better. It will not only impact the lives that get touched as an outcome of digitisation, but also of those who work in making this program a success.
So please explore and understand this program. If you identify with the cause, then we invite you to join us and contribute to the success of this program in multiple ways.
You can contribute in the following ways,
- Devote your time to this project, either voluntarily or professionally. We require the support of skilled people. Specific requirements on the kinds of skills can be viewed on this website. If you possess any of the skills mentioned and are also interested in contributing, you can fill up the form sharing your competence and interest. Please also note that you can work from home and work part time. You can help us with content development, design skills, office and project management or software/ IT skills.
- We know that there are many digital projects by Vedic missionaries that have been either already developed or are in development. We invite you to join or link your project(s) to our central project. By this, we will all be connected and integrated. That will benefit each of the projects individually and the overall program collectively. – Technology Partnership
- If you are managing an institution with common purpose (e.g Arya Samaj, Gurukul, Ashram, School), you may connect your organisation to this project and can obtain the benefit of digitization as well. – Institutional Partnership
- We are developing Vedic digital solutions for common good. It is not a commercial enterprise. At the same time, this project also requires significant financial resources. You may contribute to the development and operations of digital solutions financially. – Donate
- You may join as a well-wisher or member to remain updated with the project. You will get regular updates related to the project. By remaining connected as a well-wisher or member, you can always explore possibilities to contribute to the project or expand it in your own area. – Link to join as a member/ well-wisher/ volunteer